Monday, March 31, 2014

Simply Natural Organic Vanilla Cake Mix




I was thrilled to see a vanilla organic cake mix at Aldi last week.  I love to bake and yellow cake with chocolate frosting is my husband's favorite.  


This mix called for milk, oil and eggs instead of the usual water, oil and eggs. 


I mixed the ingredients in the mixer and poured the batter into the pans.  



I used 4 personal pizza pans instead of normal cake round pans.  I wanted a tall mini cake. 
 

When the cakes came out of the oven they looked like corn bread.  


I made some chocolate frosting.  Recipe from here.  



Got my cake frosting spatula and my mini cake plate.  



And started with my first layer.  


















I decided three layers was plenty!  It was delicious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment